The focus of Jurnal Keperawatan Padjadjaran (JKP) is to promote excellence in nursing sciences and practice through the dissemination of the latest, evidence-based, peer-reviewed clinical information and original research. This journal covers scopes on all aspects of the nursing area such as:
- Management and Fundamental of Nursing: Management nursing involves overseeing healthcare units and resources, while fundamental nursing encompasses the essential principles and skills needed for patient care including complementary care and research-methods related topics.
- Pediatric Nursing: Nursing care needs of sick and healthy infants, children, and adolescents, addressing their biopsychosocial needs
- Maternity Nursing: Nursing care for all maternal periods, women reproductive health, and women violence
- Psychiatric Nursing: Professional nursing care for people to meet the mental health needs of sick and healthy individuals
- Family and Community Health Nursing: Professional nursing care for prevention and promotion to improve quality of life and well-being in the community.
- Critical, Emergency, Disaster of Nursing: Critical nursing involves the specialized care of severely ill patients, emergency nursing focuses on immediate life-saving interventions, and disaster nursing entails providing healthcare during large-scale crises or catastrophes.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Professional nursing care for adult patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical problems and diseases or are recovering from surgery.