The focus of Jurnal Keperawatan Padjadjaran (JKP) is to promote excellence in nursing sciences and practice through the dissemination of the latest, evidence-based, peer-reviewed clinical information and original research. This journal covers scopes on all aspects of the nursing area such as:
- Fundamental of Nursing: professional care provided to meet the basic needs of sick and healthy individuals
- Pediatric Nursing: nursing care needs of sick and healthy infants, children, and adolescents, addressing their biopsychosocial needs
- Maternity Nursing: nursing care for all maternal periods, womenâ€™s reproductive health, and womenâ€™s violence
- Psychiatric Nursing: professional nursing care for people to meet the mental health needs of sick and healthy individuals
- Family and Community Health Nursing: professional nursing care for prevention and promotion to improve quality of life and well-being in the community.
- Critical and Intensive Care Nursing: professional nursing care of critically ill patients
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: professional nursing care for adult patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical problems and diseases or are recovering from surgery.